0 A Gorton Glimpse

A Gorton Glimpse

Welcome to our blog site, where you can take a glimpse into the latest happenings at the Gorton household. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007


After an early morning Mtn. bike ride, run, and swim, it was time to rest.
Makayla joined in.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gloria Pierson said...

Your buddy Ken, is work'in you hard so you are well prepared for the Xrerra race! Whew! What will you be like after the REAL race - we saw the trail - you are a crazy man!!!! Hope you survive!!! Until then enjoy your vacation! I'm told you paid "good" money to torture yourself - people do the strangest things!!!!

4:33 PM  
Blogger jgorton said...

I can't believe how big she looks in this picture. I think she's grown two inches since you left.

Hope your race went well!

12:55 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

Andy and Chris, I had such a great time with you in Palau! Send us some pictures of the trip so that we can include them in a slideshow that we are making! catch you online. Btw, I also posted a mini slideshow on my blog. Feel free to download any pics from our trip. Bev

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home